I got into antelope valley college! - Page 5Register Today!
- Jan 7 by Mrs.LilyVxnbrit I'm trying to do the same and no luck. Looks like they haven't put it up.
- Jan 12 by AmylouCWoohoo!! After dealing with a bunch of nonsense with HDMG for well over a month, I'm finally registered!! See you guys in less than a month!! I am so excited!!
- Jan 12 by nbryant18It was emailed to me by ------------- she sent it out to all accepted students and attached the ADN resource manual for students who have yet to register. The manual is 172 pages long and has many pages to sign, I'm not sure if we have to print out the entire thing. I am excited to meet all of you next Wednesday!Last edit by dianah on Jan 12 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names/identifiers
- Jan 13 by vonjo27@ nbryant18 -I called the office and asked about printing the manual. ------------ said you could bring a laptop, but doesn't know if any outlets are available. The orientation is from 8-1pm- I might just print it out.Last edit by dianah on Jan 17 : Reason: Terms of Service
- Mar 10 by GIGI_XDCongratulations!!!! I am so happy for you all that have finally been accepted into the Nursing Program. I am currently #93 on the Antelope Valley College Nursing Program Waiting list. Hopefully I will be finally starting the program by Spring 2014 It truly seems a long wait, but hey is much closer than before. LOL!!!!!!
- Nov 20 by LaloMartinezthat's encouraging to read; i'm currently #196 on the waiting list.
- Nov 20 by LaloMartinezi'm #196 right now. I'm planning to work during school, a max of 24 hours per week. I'm a resp. therapist at AV Hospital in Lancaster, CA, where the ADN students do their clinicals. I'm also familiar with PRMC, but I don't like that hospital all too much.