Hollywood Presbyterian RN Residency Program - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 22 by MiyaLuvHi Bailey C. - Thank you! It was all via email
- Jan 23 by rnkarenlaCongrats and good luck on the interview Miyalove! Did you end up picking different units since they didn't offer new grad positions for the units you wanted?
- Jan 23 by MiyaLuvThank you rnkarenla! My 2nd choice was ICU... so she asked if I wanted to interview for that and M/S.
- Jan 23 by spanglecOkay phew good thing I didnt put peds then...I was afraid of that (since CHLA is literally next door to hollywood pres.) Hopefully the emails come out today then!! maybe she emailed you first since she had to clarify which unit you were going to interview for. good thought for everyone
- Jan 24 by anabanana67Congrats on your interview tomorrow I still haven't heard anything. It's so nerve wrecking!!!
- Jan 24 by spanglecI know same boo
good luck tomorow!!
- Jan 24 by kkRNycStay positive!!!
- Jan 24 by rnkarenlaYes, stay positive guys!
When did you guys submit your documents. I submitted mine on Wednesday (Jan. 16th). I'm sure HR has to go through a lot of applications and are probably still looking through all of them.
- Jan 24 by spanglecI submitted mine on Tuesday I believe...? Possibly Monday :/ but true hopefully we get emails today at some point or on Sunday again haha
- Jan 24 by Bailey.CI haven't gotten an email either! Usually when I hear that someone is already on an interview and I havent gotten contacted, I start to give up. But you never know, every place does it differently...So I suppose its still possible!