Hello Pre Nursing Student living in the Sacramento. Currently looking all over the internet for the right accredited school and program to enter. I am 37 with 6 kids all at home needing the best program that will get me working the fastest. I want to go full time and would ultimately like to be a RN with my Masters. The need to begin working is great even as a medical assistant. I do not have time for the wait game at ARC or SCC, it would take me four and a half years to earn a TWO YEAR degree with lottery and points if I'm lucky. My concerns are several:
1. Carrington College with a 84% NCLEX passing rate in Sacramento but 100% in Antioch is it worth the money???
2. Charles A Jones with a 56% NCLEX worried me a little?
3. Kaplan College and Unitek??
4. Did I overlook a college or program in this area worth mentioning?
Has anyone been to any of these schools
and have some feedback that would help guide me in the right direction. I'm enrolled currently at CRC for the Fall semester. Any advice or recommendations appreciated.
* Please give program, school, cost and, nclex information. Thank You so Much in Advance.