Dameron Hospital Summer 2012 - Page 5Register Today!
- Aug 24, '12 by edithjg...colleagues not colleges lol. (Don't know how to edit via iPhone app)
- Aug 24, '12 by ilovescrubsI also got the call today!! But its for Med Surg! Darn, wished I could work with you guys! I don't think I want to know how many are interviewing, but seems like it might be a lot - q 30 mins! Well whatever happens from here, wish you guys best of luck, and hope this is evidence to you all that you are definitely qualified and wanted !
- Aug 24, '12 by CaliRN<3Yay edithjg! We WILL be colleagues WHEN we get hired!!! I think the CCU manager likes me better than the ICU manager, so that's probably my best bet. If I remember right from the open house, they said there are 6 openings just for critical care so hopefully the odds are in our favor. And I'm assuming the CNO doesn't want to waste her time interviewing TONS of applicants for a few positions, so my thinking is that they cut it down pretty good for her
And ilovescrubs- I think all of the new grads have lecture time together, so we will all get to hangout anyways!
Keeping fingers crossed for all of us.. hopefully we will be meeting soon
[/COLOR]Last edit by CaliRN<3 on Aug 24, '12 : Reason: typo
- Aug 24, '12 by edithjgCaliRN<3 - Nothing would make me happier! I think our odds are really good because like you said the CNO isn't going to want to waste her time with tons of applicants.
ilovescrubs- the clinical manager of med-surg/tele is sooo nice and friendly Yes, like CaliRN<3 said (and I know this because I asked in the 1st interview) although we are all going to different units we are all graduating as the same cohort. We will be taking most of the same classes together and all that fun jazz.
Yes I look forward to meeting you guys at our new hire orientation
- Aug 26, '12 by NursesRock88Congrats to everyone who got a call back! Hopefully we will all get to work together!
So I asked and they said over 400 applied, and narrowed to only 17 for the 3rd interview. Hiring only 7 for critical care...
GOOD LUCK everyone!!!Last edit by NursesRock88 on Aug 26, '12 : Reason: Missing info
- Aug 26, '12 by edithjgAwesome news NursesRock88! I wanted to ask how many were interviewing, but was too caught up in the excitement and forgot. Just out of curiosity is it 17 total for the 3rd interview or 17 for 3rd critical care interview. Thats probably too detailed of a question but I figured I would ask :P Either way we should all be very proud of ourselves!
- Aug 27, '12 by NursesRock88I believe it is 17 interviewees total for the 3rd interview!!! And 7 will be chosen for the critical care positions.
- Aug 27, '12 by ilovescrubsDo you happen to know how many will be chosen / hiring for the Med-Surg position? Thanks!!!
- Aug 27, '12 by NursesRock88They told me during the 1st interview that they are looking to hire 10-15 for this new versant cohort. As for med-surg/tele, I'm not certain because I didn't ask. Praying for all of us! good luck!PS-does anyone know if they are done doing call-backs yet?