CSUDH Entry MEPN - Fall 2011 - Page 8Register Today!
- Jun 25, '11 by onedayMAEbbsn 380+381 are under nursing-undergrad.
- Jun 25, '11 by patiently-waitingOh ok thanks
- Jun 27, '11 by genzeydid you guys find out what we need for 502? also, anyone get an email for the extra orientation dates or heard anything new about it?
- Jun 27, '11 by lb girlThey just sent out an email about an hour ago about the orientation dates! =)
- Jun 27, '11 by patiently-waitingYay just read the email will see every one next week :-) and the 502 books still not up yet so hopefully next week they will give us all that information .
- Jun 14, '12 by orange25Hello everyone! I plan to apply to the MEPN program next year (2013). For those of you currently in the program - what is it like? Was it what you expected? What are your job prospects? What were your classmates like? How intense is the program? Thank you!
- Jul 10, '12 by lb girlI started Fall 2011. I like the program and my classmates. We are a small cohort (13 people) which makes it easy for everyone to get along. If you like keeping busy then this is for you! There are always deadlines, but its manageable. Time to socialize with friends have to be sacrificed for school, unfortunately. In the end it will pay off. Good luck to you!