CHLA RN Residency Program September 2012 - Page 13Register Today!
- Apr 24, '12 by loma510I read from someone that posted on FB that CHLA is done making calls and those who haven't received a call should expect a rejection email. Good luck to those who got an interview.
- Apr 24, '12 by sallyp911Well, my cell phone bill has been paid for this month, but it hasn't resulted in any calls for me yet, so it can't be due to an unpaid bill and getting my calls blocked.
- Apr 24, '12 by Bpieslo1Anyone know if they are FOR SURE done calling??
What about interviews for 4 (I think thats the floor hematology/oncology is on...)???
- Apr 25, '12 by Brittni.SSo, when I called HR yesterday evening, they said they finished all of the phone calls on Friday, but a couple of people I know received phone calls for interviews yesterday. Some where there is a clear miscommunication.
Also, has anyone heard of anyone getting interviews for oncology or BMT unit?
- Apr 25, '12 by Bpieslo1I wish they would just be straight with us!!
Idk, I applied for oncology too but so far I haven't heard anything about it
- Apr 25, '12 by aliboballieI feel like I'm in this "in review" limbo! I would much prefer to just know one way or the other!!
- Apr 25, '12 by Bpieslo1Gosh I know!! I don't even really care where I get a job or on what unit anymore... I just want something to happen lol.
- Apr 27, '12 by MStarDid anyone else apply to Rehab and get a call?
- Apr 27, '12 by aliboballieAccording to facebook, a lot of people who did not receive a call had their statuses changed to rejected today. I still have not received a call and my status STILL is in review! I would just love to know one way or the other!! lol