Charles Drew University Fall 2012 EL-MSN and FNPRegister Today!
- by Dkaze2012 Jul 19, '12information about the program
- Jul 19, '12 by perioddramaAll I know is that they aren't CCNE accredited yet (the school is still under the New Applicants page).
That's all I know without doing a brief search on the school or being a student.
Hopefully someone else can give a better response.
- Jul 22, '12 by Dkaze2012they are now NLNAC accredited as of this week!
- May 28 by mnmaryHi all
I've a bsn and want to do fnp. Do I need gre? Thanks! How is the program if anyone here is doing it?
- Jun 2 by shingo333Quote from mcarroll789Yes. I am also curious about the school/program, instructors, and clinicals for this program. Any current or graduates on the forum that can comment for us. I've applied for the fall 2013 session.Is there any current students out there who can tell us what the experience is like so far? Is the school full accredited? How are the instructors? Clinicals? Thank you!
- Jul 17 by mnmaryThey have a new BSN to FNP program. Any news or comments on this program?