CCSF 2012/2013 acceptance lettersRegister Today!
- by olivein Mar 31, '12Hey I won a spot in the City College of S.F. lottery and wanted to know if anyone else has, and if so have you gotten an acceptance letter yet?
- Apr 1, '12 by dj_808Hey, I won a spot on the lottery too. I didn't get any letter yet. But I know someone who Got a rejection letter who was at the end of list.
- Apr 1, '12 by NungDo you know how many people were in the draw?
- Apr 1, '12 by olivein@dj_808
Hmmm if they haven given out rejection letters I wander how long it will be before we get our acceptance letters. I know they were on spring break this last week so hopefully we will hear something soon! what number were you on the lottery?
@Nung there were 781 in the lottery!
- Apr 2, '12 by dj_808Actually, I said that i know someone that got her rejection letter before they went on spring break.
- Apr 2, '12 by dj_808@olivein Did u take the TEAS test? If so, did u send in your score?
- Apr 3, '12 by olivein@dj_808 I did take the TEAS and no I haven't sent in my results yet I thought that would request that when I receive my letter of conditional acceptance.
- Apr 3, '12 by WonimalI'm number 59 on the list and have not received my letter yet. I'm really hoping I start in Fall because I'd rather not wait till Spring =/.
- Apr 3, '12 by oliveinI agree Im number 13 on the list I hope to see you this fall!!