California: Nursing Schools, Board of Nursing, License Info, NCLEX pass rates, etc.Register Today!
This is a discussion on California: Nursing Schools, Board of Nursing, License Info, NCLEX pass rates, etc. in California Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... rn associations: american nurses association california home page california nurses...by NRSKarenRN Admin Aug 29, '08rn associations:
[color=#0000cc]american nurses association california home page
[color=#0000cc]california nurses association
california: board of registered nursing
> what is the brn?
> frequently asked questions
1. how do i become a registered nurse (rn) in california?
how to become an rn
select the item below that describes your situation:
- new rns - i have never been an rn, and i would like to consider becoming one.
- out-of-state rns - i am an rn in another state, and i would like to be a california rn.
- international rns - i am an rn from another country, and i would like to be licensed in california.
- former rns - i was an rn in california, but my license expired or is inactive.
licensure by endorsement
to qualify for endorsement (reciprocity) into california as a rn, you must hold a current and active license in another state or canada, have completed an educational program meeting all california requirements, and have passed national council licensure examination (nclex-rn) or the state board test pool examination (sbtpe). the canadian comprehensive examination is not acceptable. if you do not possess these qualifications, you do not qualify for licensure by endorsement and must apply to take the examination instead.
to apply for licensure via the online endorsement process
application for licensure by endorsement.
2. how can i inquire as to the status of my application?
3. what is the fingerprint requirement?
5. what is the national council licensure examination (nclex)?
6. how much does it cost to register for the nclex-rn examination?
7. i have registered to take the examination. when will i receive my authorization to test (att)?
8. where can i take the nclex-rn examination?
> ca brn: approved nursing programs
advanced practice programs
rn to bsn programs
california approved programs in partnership with out of state online programs
**warning - unaccredited nursing programs operating within california **
the board has not approved any international distance learning programs.
even if an international nursing school is appropriately accredited by its own government, completion of an international distance learning program and/or blended instruction will not qualify an applicant to sit for the nclex.
> rn: regulations
career info: licensed vocational nurses
national federation of licensed vocational nurses
[color=#0000cc]national association for practical nurse education and service, inc.
> [color=#0000cc]california board of vocational nursing
[color=#0000cc]frequently asked questions
[color=#0000cc]nurse licensure application forms
accredited vocational nursing program
lvn nclex pass ratesLast edit by NRSKarenRN on Jan 8, '11
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=329655©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 19,458 Views