California BSN applicants?Register Today!
- by fbrlauren Mar 3Where are you all applying?
- Mar 3 by Sweet charmCSULB and San Diego state. I may try for SFSU
- Mar 3 by fbrlaurenQuote from Sweet charmI plan on applying to CSULB and SDSU too! SFSU seems to have so many more requirements! I'm worried that not being a local resident to these schools will effect my acceptance. /: Are you almost ready to transfer?CSULB and San Diego state. I may try for SFSU
- Mar 4 by Larisa.USF and Samuel Merritt University in Oakland
- Mar 4 by ashbreann4I'm applying to CSU Bakersfield, turning in my application tomorrow!! so nervous. How are all of your grades/teas if you don't mind me asking?
- Mar 4 by Melanie_661I am also applying to CSUB, and I am very nervous myself. My teas score is 84. I am really not sure if that is a good thing or not.
- Mar 7 by fbrlaurenI have a 4.0 in pre-reqs, 3.9something cumulative. I have not taken TEAS yet. What about you?