Bachelor of Science in Nursing Generic Entry Fresno Campus - Page 3Register Today!
- Aug 11, '12 by ms.c04are u going for cohort 9? how well did u end up doing on ur teas?
- Aug 11, '12 by ms.c04Quote from JKaurare u going for cohort 9? how well did u do on ur teas?It depends, when is your application period deadline? You'll receive an email a couple weeks after that date. If the deadline was the 10th, then you should contact your nursing counselor because we applied after that date and have already taken our teas and essay.
- Aug 11, '12 by Ms.BYes going for cohort 9. I got 78. How did u do?
- Aug 20, '12 by ms.c04Ms.B!!!!! congrats!!!!! I knew we would make it!!!! we are now nursing students!!
- Aug 20, '12 by Ms.BThanks ms C I knew you would too!
- Aug 23, '12 by kymermIf you haven't already, join the NU Commons Facebook page. There also is a group created for cohort 9 on FB as well. Search under national BSN fresno - cohort 9. Would love to get to know all our cohort members!
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- Nov 18, '12 by FLinthicumI attended national university for a per req anatomy and physiology 2... It was aweful the teacher just gave you the answers to the test.. No one learned anything unless they did some serious self studying. I talked to the nursing students there and they discouraged me from going to their program. It's pretty much self taught and honestly I don't want to work with those kinds of nurses. I want to know what's going on with my pt. and physiology is important. I am currently in the CSU Fresno program in my second year and haven't heard too many good things regarding national university nursing students.. I hope you find a better school. It will be hard getting a job when their reputation isn't the greatest.
- Nov 18, '12 by FLinthicumPS sry for the terrible grammar.