Ualr transcriptRegister Today!
- by Mrs.Mumz Mar 12, '11I was just wondering if anyone's unofficial transcript says anything about nursing as your current program?
- Mar 14, '11 by mgrn2bI checked and mine does not say anything about nursing. Has yours changed? I want to call the school to check on the status of letters, but I don't want to be a nuisance. I called a couple of weeks ago.
- Mar 14, '11 by Mrs.MumzNo mine hasn't changed. I just saw some other people from different schools that did and I was just curious if UALR did the same thing. Well if you do call, definately let us know anything you find out. I'm so nervous.
- Mar 15, '11 by Mrs.MumzI got my letter today! I got accepted!!!
- Mar 15, '11 by mgrn2b
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! I GOT SO EXCITED I PICKED UP MY PHONE TO CALL YOU AND REALIZED I DIDN'T HAVE A NUMBER FOR YOU (LOL...LOL...LOL) ANYWAY...CONGRATS, HOPE TO HEAR SOMETHING SOON!! YOU ARE NOW OFFICIAL!!!!
- Mar 17, '11 by jaggedlittlejillHello, I also just received my letter from UALR. Have you happened to look at the schedule for the summer Nursing class. I got online today and they have several to choose from. Some are two days a week and others just one. I was wondering which would be the best? And which instructor?
- Mar 17, '11 by mgrn2b@jaggedlittlejill
I checked out the site and saw that there were a number of different options. From my understanding in talking with previous students, we will be in class (lecture and skills) three days/week. I could be wrong because things always change. I am hoping that the handbook will have more information.
- Mar 25, '11 by ag.wadeYou will get instructions on confirming nursing as your major once you have started the N1300 course. They will tell you everything you need to know. Congrats!
- Mar 31, '11 by ChristyLLThe classes on BOSS are set up to where you sign up for a lecture class that is Monday, then you also will need to sign up for a skills lab for either Wednesday or Thursday. After lecture each week, you will go over to the ETAS building to sign up for a skills check-off time. Check-offs are done either Thursday or Friday. You aren't usually there very long at all for check-offs. Make the best of your time in skills lab in N1300... you will greatly regret it at check-off time if you slack off. It's a really stressful class. You will learn basic nursing skills and how to do the properly. Practice, practice, practice is the best advice I can give you on surviving N1300.
Congratulations and good luck everyone!