UALR (ASN) ApplicantsRegister Today!
- by ag.wade Feb 4, '10Are there any people here applying for the Fall 2010 ASN Nursing Program at the University of Arkansas Little Rock (UALR)? I sent in my application a few weeks back. Hopefully I am accepted.
- Feb 23, '10 by szm_starsI am looking to transfer there out of state. Will you be working while in the program?
- Feb 23, '10 by ag.wadeIf I am accepted, I do not plan on working. If you "must" work, I suggest not working full-time.
- Feb 23, '10 by szm_starsIf I do it will certainly be part-time.
- Feb 23, '10 by ag.wadeI hope you get in! I believe they are sending letters toward the end of March.
- Mar 1, '10 by ag.wadeHey! I received my letter last week. I'm officially in. I called the dept. today. Let me know what you here.
- Mar 2, '10 by szm_starsCongrats!
When did you take your HESI?
- Mar 2, '10 by ag.wadeThanks! I took the HESI in December 2009 (Dallas, Tx). Have you applied?
- Mar 2, '10 by szm_starsI received a phone call and a letter. I receved a letter stating I was admitted with conditions. I need to take the admissions test.
- Mar 2, '10 by ag.wadeCool. Let me know if you need the study guide for the HESI. It's not that bad of a test. This is the first year that UALR is using HESI, so I do not think they are going to judge your admission based on your scores. Obviously, you want to do average, but don't stress out. Here is my email if you have questions: ag.wade (at) gmail (dot) com