New Jersey Grad looking for Ark. jobRegister Today!
- by myrooskigurl Jan 11, '10Greetings Fellow brothers and sisters in nursing!!
How is everything down south? I just thought I would kindly ask if anyone knows of any hospitals hiring new graduate nurses now. It's really tough up here in Jersey, I graduated in May 09...and can't even get an interview! I have a sister who lives near Ft. Smith, so anything close to that vicinity.... I would Deeeeeply appreciate your kindness and supportful help!
Take Care and God Bless :heartbeat
- Jan 12, '10 by maxamillionThe hospital that I work at currently has about 15 or so RN positions right now. We start new grads out with our residency program to make sure we Weed out, I mean make sure we get the right fit for both parties. The hospital, unfortunately is in LR, which is about 2 hours from Ft. Smith. My advice for you is, our jobs are not listed on Monster, Hotjobs, Craigslist, etc. They are listed on the hospital's website. You should find out which hospitals are in or near Ft. Smith, go to their website and do a job search. Best of luck to you.
- Jan 20, '10 by Taja3682Try Sparks or St. Edwards in Ft. Smith. Also look at the Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, and Bentonville hospitals. Fayetteville is only about an hour from Ft. Smith. Good luck!
- Jan 28, '10 by CathLabNursePACongrats on your graduation!
I am now a Jersey nurse but moved from Ft Smith about 2 years ago. I worked at St. Edward Mercy and it was a good place for me. As far as openings go it depends on what you are interested in. ICU is usually always available and they orient you well.
I also worked at Sparks the other hospital and had some good experience there too.
Also if you have other questions about Ft Smith or surrounding areas let me know. I have worked in Fayetteville at Washington Regional too.
Best of wishes to you.Last edit by sirI on Jan 29, '10
- Apr 19, '10 by smileymimiHello, I got an interview at St. Edward next week and I have many questions for you. How was it like working there for you (which unit did you work on)? Do you remember how the interview process was? I live in New York and I'm clueless about the area. I'm new to this site and wondering if this is the right way to post the message for you to read. I would love to hear about your experience. Thanks. =)