Arkansas Nursing SalariesRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Arkansas Nursing Salaries in Arkansas Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... I just found an old thread here suggesting that someone found several entry-level RN jobs in...by ArkansasFan May 8, '09I just found an old thread here suggesting that someone found several entry-level RN jobs in northwest Arkansas were paying approximately $17 per hour.
That's it? I was hoping for more since I make more now. Geez. That's kind of disappointing if that is a trend up there.
Any differing opinions?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=390323©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,995 Views
- May 25, '09 by RetteHey arkansas fan. I am a GN and I will make 18/hr with a 10% diff in northern arkansas. I'm not sure what the rate is with experience. THe cost of living here is real low and so is the pay. Hope this helps.
- Jun 24, '09 by livinlife67I dont know where you are located, but at the nursing home where my mom lives, I was offered a job as soon as I get out of school...as an LPN...with a starting pay of $19.00 per hours plus full benefits. Thats not terrible...so if they pay that for an LPN....I would think that RNs would make a lot more. Also...my ex husbands wife is a director over ICU, and she makes $35.00 per hour (I wouldn't have known that had he not told me....so after hearing that, thats one of the reasons I went back to nursing school...pretty good money to me).
- Jul 8, '09 by ArkansasFan$35 isn't bad, and that's more along the lines with what I had in mind when I first envisioned nursing
I suspect it's entirely regional. Back home I think the RNs were banking like 15 an hour. Bah humbug.
- Jul 13, '09 by LME21I graduated a little over a year ago and starting salaries for hospitals in the lr area ranged from 18-20/hr. pool nurses of course make a little more. at the hospital iwork for i believe it is somewhere between 33-35/hr.
- Sep 8, '09 by spejsaI am interested in finding out where the nurses make $35 an hour. I have lived in Arkansas for 3 years and I have had most want to pay under $20 an hour.
- May 20, '11 by trauma735I think most that pay over are only PRN jobs