Who got placed for 01/2012???Register Today!
- by Sunflower13 Sep 13, '11Hello everyone!
I would love to hear who got a spot at any of the MCC Spring 2012 programs! Please include your date/time stamp, which school you have been placed at, and what choice that school was on your prefered list!
I have not yet been placed, my date/time stamp is 02/19/2010 08:04:58AM, and my first choice is the GCC Weekend program.
- Sep 16, '11 by nonsensequitterI have not been placed. 2/19/2010 8:06:42
However, my friend did get placed at PV traditional 4 semester. Her date/time was 2/19/2010 8:01:12
I've been really curious how many people fall between that 5.5 of her time and mine.
- Sep 18, '11 by mommywith2i have not been placed and my stamp is 2/19/2010 8:06:28 am...
- Sep 18, '11 by luv2bhappI have not been placed and my time stamp is also 2/19/2010 8:06:32. My first choice is MCC.
- Sep 22, '11 by momma#3I'm not placed yet either. My stamp is 2/19/10 8:07:00
How many applicants is there per minute? How many ppl are between 8:06:32 & my 8:07:00??
- Sep 22, '11 by BSN-Pathmomma#3 they say it is one student for every second for Ex. if your time stamp is 8:00:38 that means you were number 38. If i do the math right that means from 8:06:32 to 8:07:00 there are 28 students between those two times and there for you would be 28. I hope this helps but I am not a 100% this is what I was told from the nursing office. I hope you are picked up very soon I will cross my fingers for you!!
- Sep 22, '11 by momma#3Thanks! Getting impatient waiting for 2 years!!
- Sep 22, '11 by PBJ92I haven't been placed either, but I'm curious to see how many people are before my time stamp of 2/19/10 8:00:32 hopefully its not a lot.
- Sep 23, '11 by pkr2010I was placed in the GCC weekend program my date stamp was 10/16/09 8:05 and this was my first choice. Be patient it is a very long wait i know. I am very happy my wait is over because its been hard waiting for 2 yrs to get placed.
- Sep 24, '11 by dgva81I got placed at GWCC/NAU traditional program and I start in 01/2012. I got an email saying lectures would be Monday and Tuesday evenings like 5-9:30pm and clinicals either Friday or Saturday. Not sure what my time stamp time is cause it doesn't show it on the page anymore for me but the date was 12/2010. I sent in the application for the concurrent program in July and they let me know last month I would be getting placed. I heard that they place you sooner if you do that program. Must be since I haven't even waited a year.