What's the scoop on Arizona Regional Medical Center?Register Today!
- by AZnurse_2B Mar 9Just got an interview as a new ASU grad, but I've heard a nasty little rumor that they have trouble paying their employees. Anyone know anything good or bad?
- Mar 9 by KabinI'm not sure how accurate it is but I read some recent employee feedback online about that. They're mostly physician owned. Looking at financial stats for 2011 below, they don't seem to be doing very well financially for being a 'for profit' hospital .
American Hospital Directory - Arizona Regional Medical Center - Mesa (030126) - Free Profile
American Hospital Directory - Individual Hospital Statistics for Arizona
If you can figure out how to log-in ($355 subscription) you can see how they're doing year over year....
http://www.ahd.com/financial.php?hcf...e#balancesheetLast edit by Kabin on Mar 9
- Mar 12 by Nurse_yoI have an interview there this week. How was yours? Do you know how many spots they have?
- Mar 12 by Nurse_yoGood luck to you also. Mine is Thursday at noon. First interview. Soooo nervous!!
- Mar 20 by AZ_RNAny word back on the program there?
- Mar 21 by popmode77I was offered a spot yesterday.. Filling out all my paperwork tomorrow morning! I'm excited to start! Has anyone else heard back??
- Mar 21 by AZ_RNGoing in tomorrow too at 10. I am so excited!! Were you offered a position at AJ or Mesa?
- Mar 22 by popmode77Mesa nights, my first pick what about you?? Also, what day was your interview? I'm trying to see if any of the girls from my group got in!!
Congrats! I am so excited! We'll be together that first week in the classroom!
- Mar 24 by AZ_RNAJ nights. 2nd pick. Interviewed Wed at 12.