NAU Spring 2013 Hopefuls - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 9 by thedeazyThey will mostly look at your prerequisite grades, especially the sciences. That was my overall college gpa
- Mar 11 by twss2323Do the 3 liberal studies courses count towards your pre-req GPA?
- Mar 11 by thedeazyI don't think so, because I was admitted with those courses in-progress. So I hadn't even received a grade yet for them and I got the acceptance letter.
- Mar 11 by Socalmel3I got into the Flagstaff campus and I am def nervous, especially because I am from California and wont know anyone! Looking for a place to live also.Last edit by Socalmel3 on Mar 11 : Reason: Added more
- Mar 11 by thedeazyCongrats! Nah, don't be nervous, I'm from CA too, just moved to Tucson in December! You'll be fine! And Flag is an awesome city! If you've never been there before, it's definitely not the Arizona you expect! You'll love it! Go prepared for snow in the winter!Last edit by thedeazy on Mar 11 : Reason: Add more
- Mar 16 by twss2323You guys already got accepted???? The deadline wasn't until the 15th. Are you talking about Fall 2013 traditional ban program?
- Mar 17 by Guinevere39They're talking about the accelerated program up in Flagstaff! The traditional BSN acceptance letters probably won't come until mid-April.