NAU Spring 2012 Hopefuls - Page 6Register Today!
- Sep 26, '11 by Kaitlin DodgeHi Jane,
It's reassuring to know that someone else is in the same boat! Do you mind me asking how you scored?
I have a 3.7, no in progress classes, and all of my health care experience hours. I'm hoping I get in! I hate this waiting process.
- Sep 26, '11 by jjm24Hi Kaitlin,
I scored an 85% on the Kaplan. I have a 3.8 GPA and 2 classes in progress (nutrition & statistics). I have all my work/volunteer experience as a medical assistant. I also applied to the nursing program at the community college here in Yuma b/c I just want to get started, but I would prefer to start at NAU. Now for the waiting! What campus are you applying for?
- Sep 26, '11 by Kaitlin DodgeThat's a great score! Congratulations! I'm sure you'll get in. I'm applying to the Flagstaff campus. Fingers crossed!
- Sep 26, '11 by jjm24Thanks Kaitlin! I hope it's good enough to get me in. Good luck to you as well!
- Sep 27, '11 by kestep23I took the exam today and received a 75%. I am so disappointed. I was really hoping somewhere around the mid 80s. The science and writing killed my score. I am really hoping my GPA and other requirements help me out.
I'm applying to the Tucson location.
I have a 3.9 GPA.
Kaplan score 75.
- Sep 27, '11 by jjm24Does anyone know if there is a website where we can look up our scores for the Kaplan Exam?
- Sep 29, '11 by anix5Hey guys! I'm applying for NAU Tucson this Spring. Yeah, that Kaplan was rough and I don't know if we can look up scores or where we would be able to either. I got an 87% on Kaplan, 3.9GPA, volunteer and health experience with 4 classes in progress (I've completed all biology classes except Micro). I'd be interested in hearing other people's test scores. I also studied for a month and have A's in all my bio and science classes. Definitely with you on the writing and science being the toughest. Any one else have scores they want to share? I'm terribly curious.
- Sep 29, '11 by TrellameI got a 92% on the Kaplan. Applying for Tucson in Spring.
- Sep 30, '11 by anix5Nicely done, David! That's one of the highest scores I've seen! Hopefully we get to be classmates this Spring! Are you from Tucson? Did you take your prereqs at Pima?
- Sep 30, '11 by jjm24Ashley and David,
Those are great scores! I called the NAU office to make sure they had all my papework, and I asked her what the average was for the Kaplan exam...she said it was 78%.