Mccd getting into block 3 and your schedule
- 0May 14, '11 by vwgirl2007Hi Everyone,
I have been reading this site for a few years but have never posted.
- I am just wondering if anyone has gotten a seat for the Fall 2011 yet in block 3.
- Also if you have gotten 1 in the past how long did you have to wait to get a seat and what is the best way to request one.
-What was your schedule like in Block 3??
Thank you in advance!
- 0May 16, '11 by AZMOMO2I have a friend that just entered block 3 last semester, she said it was Mon Tue Wed first half and Mon Tue second half.
As for applying, You need to fill out the advanced placement application, submit it to your first choice. Then send an email to all the contacts on the list to advise them that you are applying into Block 3, sell yourself to them, and tell them you are interested if a spot opens up in their program.
Wait? You can either have 1 semester wait or zero wait, it all depends on how flexible you are and just how many spots they are opening. I heard that Gateway was opening a specific cohort for LPN/Advanced Placement Applicants.
- 0May 16, '11 by vwgirl2007Thanks for letting me know I appreciate it.
Yes I did apply and put my application in about 2 months ago. I was told they are waiting to see if seats are available. I am willing to go to any school. I was told by 2 schools already they have no seats for the fall so I am hoping to possibly find out in the next few weeks.
I might be taking a job Tues, Wend Thurs overnights so having school MTW would not be to bad. Thanks!