Mayo New Grad Program Arizona 2012Register Today!
- by SEA3347 Oct 25, '12Starting a new thread about the Mayo Clinic new grad program with application dates Oct. 18 & 19. Anyone else apply?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=794193©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,362 Views
- Oct 26, '12 by Mem2012I did. It feels like such a long shot though.
- Oct 29, '12 by EnchantedRNI applied as well. I'm hoping the fact that I had med/surg clinicals there and a BSN will make a difference, but I know it's highly competitive.
Good luck to everyone!
- Oct 30, '12 by ML1234I applied!! I live in California and will be moving to Scottsdale in January. ASU graduates are 100% in for an interview right?
- Oct 30, '12 by EnchantedRNJust curious, why would you think ASU grads are guaranteed an interview?
- Oct 30, '12 by SEA3347Hi- I have not heard that ASU graduates are guaranteed an interview and would also be interested in where that came from.
Good luck everyone. If we can, let's update this thread if anything changes on your status or you get a call/email, etc... I know we are all chomping at the bits to get in.
Anyone have any idea how many people applied?
- Oct 31, '12 by ML1234Just word of mouth, but I guess I am wrong and I meant to say ASU graduates that had their clinical's there. I know that in CA many hospitals will give you an interview if you had a clinical at their hospital. I am not sure how many people applied, but it is probably better than California Lets definitely keep everyone up-to-date with everything, it will ease our minds a little. You never know we may be working together in the future!!
- Oct 31, '12 by RNJoseph1908Hey everyone!
I also applied but haven't heard anything back yet. I live in Oregon and the job market for new grads horrible. I'm hoping I can at least land a interview w/ Mayo Clinic!
- Oct 31, '12 by EnchantedRNI just got the rejection email
- Nov 1, '12 by Mem2012I got my rejection letter this afternoon. Congrats to those who received interviews.