Mayo New Grad programRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Mayo New Grad program in Arizona Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... I applied for the Mayo clinic new grad program the first day the position was available (they had...by Chechy Feb 23, '11I applied for the Mayo clinic new grad program the first day the position was available (they had the position online from the 14-16 of this month). Does anyone knows when they start calling for interviews and more importantly what is their criteria for selecting the applicants? I know they probably look at the GPA but I wonder if BSN have more priority than ASN degrees. Any information will be appreciated.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=534184©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 13,061 Views
- Feb 23, '11 by MsBruiserMayo is not looking for new grad ADN(s)...BSN is very high priority right now. If you have work experience, BSN not so important.
- Feb 25, '11 by j5676cI also applied and waiting to hear the news. Good luck =)
- Mar 1, '11 by Laker2011I also applied. Have you heard anything yet?? I'm anxiously waiting!!
- Mar 5, '11 by julie_sundevil09When I applied (Mid september) they sent me an email and called me the first week of October to schedule for an interview in late October. Hopefully you hear something soon.
- Mar 7, '11 by KatsieRNI am waiting to hear back too. Its 3 weeks tomorrow, hopefully sometime this week?? Anyone know how many applicants they typically get? I bet they were swamped with amazingly qualified applicants this year...
- Mar 7, '11 by wmg246I got a call for an interview today!!! I will not have a BSN yet, I am in an ADN program.
- Mar 7, '11 by flips619do you know if they let the entire pool of people accepted for interviews know today? thanks
- Mar 7, '11 by KatsieRNcongrats on the interview! My phone has been dead all afternoon so hoping,wishing and praying I have a vmail. Flips, I would think it would be over the next few days, not just today so don't give up.
430 applicants this time around, whew!
- Mar 8, '11 by flips619thanks katsie. still haven't heard anything yet... but congrats to those who got interviews!