Mayo New Grad programRegister Today!
- by Chechy Feb 23, '11I applied for the Mayo clinic new grad program the first day the position was available (they had the position online from the 14-16 of this month). Does anyone knows when they start calling for interviews and more importantly what is their criteria for selecting the applicants? I know they probably look at the GPA but I wonder if BSN have more priority than ASN degrees. Any information will be appreciated.
- Feb 23, '11 by MsBruiserMayo is not looking for new grad ADN(s)...BSN is very high priority right now. If you have work experience, BSN not so important.
- Feb 25, '11 by j5676cI also applied and waiting to hear the news. Good luck =)
- Mar 1, '11 by Laker2011I also applied. Have you heard anything yet?? I'm anxiously waiting!!
- Mar 7, '11 by KatsieRNI am waiting to hear back too. Its 3 weeks tomorrow, hopefully sometime this week?? Anyone know how many applicants they typically get? I bet they were swamped with amazingly qualified applicants this year...
- Mar 7, '11 by wmg246I got a call for an interview today!!! I will not have a BSN yet, I am in an ADN program.
- Mar 7, '11 by flips619do you know if they let the entire pool of people accepted for interviews know today? thanks
- Mar 7, '11 by KatsieRNcongrats on the interview! My phone has been dead all afternoon so hoping,wishing and praying I have a vmail. Flips, I would think it would be over the next few days, not just today so don't give up.
430 applicants this time around, whew!
- Mar 8, '11 by flips619thanks katsie. still haven't heard anything yet... but congrats to those who got interviews!