Grand Canyon University- Summer 2013 Phoenix - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 2 by Ks6600Quote from RN2BPARKSo at the meeting today they went over the immunization packet. They gave us the start date, May 13 and our tentative orientation date, April 10..they will keep us posted on that one. They gave us a webpage that I can post with info about our cohort..deadlines etc.. That's all I can think of right now but I'm tired.I got accepted too! Again! Haha I'm excited. I will not be there next week cause Im still on the east coast. Can y'all give me an update?
- Mar 3 by RN2BPARKYes what's the web page? Did they go over any type of schedule?
- May 9 by KatmlacyHi everyone. Congratulations on those that got in. I'm applying for tucson fall 2013. Can you guys tell me what your teas scores were and GPA? I'm a little nervous. I didn't really Stand out in any if my scores. My gpa is 3.67 and science 3.38. Thanks for any help
- May 10 by RN2BPARKHey I have a BS, GPA 3.78 & TEAS 77ish?
Accepted both times I applied now attending in Summer!
Good luck to you.
- Jun 24 by ryleea1just curious as to the GPA's and teas test scores, previous bachelors degrees etc of the people who got into the program. I will be applying next May for St Joes fasttrack program.
- Jun 24 by ryleea1what was the gpa, teas scores, etc you got in with?
- Jun 24 by QueenCerseiI just got into Fall 13 at Banner Boswell. I have a 3.85 GPA. I got a 92 and 95 on the TEAS. But I know that others made it in with lower scores. The biggest thing is to get all of your requirements done.
- Sep 13 by jnybarra11has anyone been through the fast track program that regrets it? Is it too intense or no?
- Sep 15 by Ks6600I don't think it is too intense. There are for sure some stressfull times but it's completely manageable.
- Oct 15 by ryleea1what do you mean have all your pre reqs done? I'm applying with one semester left of pre reqs. I'll be done before the program start.