GCU tucson fall 2013Register Today!
- by azhunterjumper Feb 23Im planning on applying to GCU tucson for the fall 2013 semester. I have a overall GPA of 3.47 and a science GPA of 3.43. What are my chances of getting in? Should I apply for fall or retake a couple classes to get a higher GPA and apply for the spring semester? Thank you
- Apr 27 by KatmlacyI'm applying. i saw someone got in with a 3.5 cum. and a 3.45 science. You don't seem far from that. I just took my TEAS and got a 88 in reading and 76.7 in math. I'm applying with a 3.65 and 3.35 science GPA. Let me know if you hear anything else.
- Apr 29 by twss2323Does anyone have any info on who to contact for GCU's Tucson program, I VERY interested in applying but I couldn't find any info online. If one of you would be able to message with some info, I would greatly appreciate it.
- May 18 by azhunterjumperIf you look up NAU tucson nursing information session, you will find the advisor's name, number and email as well as information session dates. I tried to post his information, but it was removed.
- Sep 26 by arlucero1Did any of you have your interview and any advice for it?
- Oct 22 by Rawrr88Hi!
I just applied to GCU for Fall 2014. I wont be submitting the nursing application till May 2014. I wanted to know if you started this fall and how the process went. I talked to a adviser a couple weeks ago and got my application started. This school seems really promising.