GCU Fall '13 applicants
- 0Apr 19, '13 by toy85Hi out there! I was wondering if there were any GCU fall '13 hopefuls? I see these threads all the time & couldn't wait for the chance to start mine! If you are in the process for the may 15 deadline please let me know so we can chat even if we're not going for the same campus. I'm going for the main myself. All I have left to turn in are my final grades! Yippee!!! Good luck all!
- 0Apr 26, '13 by toy85Quote from hkstaley23Thanks for replying! You'll be fine! The teas is not that hard. I took it in January with my friend who was applying for summer. I just wanted to get it out the way. Just study & don't stress over it. What location are u applying to?HI!
I am in process of the fast approaching may 15th deadline as well... Just have to get my final grades for the semester in and take the TEAS on May 8th, which is cutting it pretty close, so hopefully I dont have to push it back until spring. :/
- 0May 1, '13 by hkstaley23No problem, I don't know anyone who is applying for fall... I am applying for AT Still, but I wouldn't mind main campus if i could get a loan/grant to cover an apt. I bought the TEAS study manual and the reading and math look pretty simple, I just hate timed tests and the fact that i have finals the same day as my TEAS test.
- 0May 3, '13 by hkstaley23Thanks. It's on a computer right?? No I think that a hospital would be better because of more clinical experience. I think the main might have a better sense of community and have all the counselors and access to everything close by would be nice, but going to Glendale or Phoenix might be out of my comfort zone, I like the east valley lol.
- 0May 4, '13 by toy85Quote from LizzyruLizzyru, u are my hero! Gaaa...& I thought having 3 kids was tough! Ur living proof that it can be done! Thnx for this! I needed this for real! I'm so ready. I enjoyed patho so much I'm so anxious to learn more! Congratulations girl! U r amazing!!!toy85 and other hopefuls,
Our cohort just graduated yesterday from GCU (fast track). It is a rigorous program but you will learn so much in a very short time. Study hard! 4 kids, part time job but I still finished with honors. You can do it! Good luck!
- 0May 7, '13 by Schatzi in azHi there!
Taking my patho final tomorrow and turning in my final transcript as soon as my grade is posted. I'm applying to GCU Scottsdale Healthcare fast track, and am so nervous that it will be overwhelming. Has anyone heard what the schedule is like? Good luck to everyone! Congrats Lizzy!