GCC/NAU Concurrent Program - page 8
Hi, everyone I was accepted into the Concurrent Program at GCC in the fall but starts this summer with the NAU class. I was wanting to know if there was anyone else on here who got accepted? :) I hope everyone who wanted in... Read More
- 0Oct 26, '11 by BSN-Pathyes, i was at the asu/mcc cep info session at boswell and she said that nau cost ($300) per credit did not include the fees so i went on the nau website to find the extra so called fees. i am also getting my info from the session and from asu!!!
the person i have been talking with at asu has been working on the cep program for a few years. i hope it is closer to $11,500. they change it week to week trust me!!
grand canyon university along with university of phoenix will be starting their cep program soon, so let us see what their cost will be. an advisor at gcc also said it will cost closer to $30,000 for asu and that is why i need to go back to asu and find out before i apply.
sorry, i wish i had a more solid lead, but i don't. let me know if anyone gets any more info and i will do the same
- 0Oct 26, '11 by BSN-Path"i hope that the asu/mcc cep info session at boswell was completely wrong and whoever you are getting your" information from is right, but i don't have faith in that. sorry. good luck with whatever pathway you take!"
i did not say they were wrong! look at my post again. if you were at the asu/mcc session then you too should know she said that the $300 for nau did not include the fees and that asu did. the cost for asu is on the nursing website here let me post it for you below. i worked hard to keep my gpa at 4.0 so i could have options, but it would help to have all the info before i chose the path that works for me.thank you, and good luck to you too and please let me know if you receive any new info!!!
tuition costs* for the required 47 credits of asu bsn courses can be calculated in the asu link to calculate tuition costs: http://students.asu.edu/costs
use the following selected options when calculating tuition:
academic year: 2011-2012
residency: arizona resident
campus: downtown phoenix
academic career: undergraduate (degree-seeking)
admit term: spring 2012
admit level: junior
college: nursing and health innovation, college of
academic program: nursing, bsn, pre-licensure
textbooks, supplies, and course fees are additional.
*tuition rates effective 2/15/11 and subject to change due to arizona state budget appropriations
- 1Oct 27, '11 by AkAtHrtHi everyone....so I have come across this email and wanted to say a few things. First, you have to go through NAU financial aid because you will get awarded more. The gal at the NAU north campus office in Phoenix has the info. and can answer your ques. about it. Also, apply to all of the schools if you all are able to then figure it out once you get accepted. Just because you have your heart set on one school doesn't mean you will get in right away. If there are any ques. about tuition costs....call the front desk secretary of Nursing at ASU be really nice and tell her you attended a session but just wanted to clarify tuition costs. She will either tell you or direct you to someone with numbers for you. You have to be in the Maricopa system and must have attended an info. session to get info. about the Maricopa community college/CEP program. If you went to an info. session for the CEP NAU program they give you a breakdown of costs and a list of approx. fees for books, lab fees, etc. Finally, don't stress if your name hasn't come up for the NUR 330 course. If you have been accepted into the program and waiting for them to sign you up it will happen. If not go to class the first day, and contact the NAU extended campus person and they will get it straightened out. Hope this helps good luck!!
- 1Feb 16, '12 by bsnnurse2beQuote from flutterby230I recieved my e-mail today and I got into the Concurrent Program atHi, everyone
I was accepted into the Concurrent Program at GCC in the fall but starts this summer with the NAU class. I was wanting to know if there was anyone else on here who got accepted? I hope everyone who wanted in got in.
GCC. I am so excited.
- 0May 3, '12 by naunurseHEY everybody who is getting ready to start the NAU CEP program through GCC. I, Carrie, just found out about this forum and wanted to let you all know that several of us are planning a get to know you gathering at Corner Bakery Cafe on Thursday, May 17th at 6:30; they have a small reserved room available for us to use. It is located at Arrowhead near the Harkins theater. Respond here to let me know if you are able to attend. See you then and looking forward to getting to know all of you ahead of the game.