Brookline College Accelerated Nursing Program - page 4
by Inspiration. 33,025 Views | 61 Comments
Hey! Is there anyone attending Brookline College (in Phoenix, AZ) new accelerated bachelor's degree program. I plan to start it May 9th and would like to know anyone's opinion on the school?... Read More
- 0Aug 24, '11 by FearlessmeI am beginning the Accelerated Nursing program in Sept. Anyone this is currently in the program, how is it going? What can you tell me about the program. I am really nervous about the accreditation. I am also scheduled for orientation soon. Anyone that has attended orientation, could you tell me some things that were covered?
- 0Aug 30, '11 by AZnursingeducationI know that Brookline changed its grading policy so an A is 90-100 and a B is 80-89. They did this because the students were concerned about graduate school and I think that is pretty responsive. I heard they lost three or four students but that's not an unreasonable number.
- 0Mar 13, '12 by chris85335Quote from Inspiration.Hey! Is there anyone attending Brookline College (in Phoenix, AZ) new accelerated bachelor's degree program. I plan to start it May 9th and would like to know anyone's opinion on the school?
It's a great program that slowly builds you up to the clinicals. It is not for someone unsure if they dont want to commit to the full two years. Of course it helps to have time blocked out for studying and being organized. Having a resource financially is a must.
- 0May 12, '12 by Mem2012The program is going really well so far. All the faculty are very passionate about the program. We are currently candidates with the NLN and will have a site visit in a few month for accreditation. The faculty is working hard to get everything ready. Since it is a new program, there are still glitches and you need patience. What is nice is that they listen to your concerns and make changes. I would recommend applying soon and getting in the program because when they receive their accreditation I think they will start to get a waiting list.
- 0Jul 16, '12 by Mem2012Hey I just wanted to update everyone. Brookline is going really well. We have their accreditation scheduled mid October. Our first graduating class is next month. We also heard from the dean that Brookline is offering a new program. For any graduate, you basically can get 2 degrees for the price of one. So if you graduate from the accelerated bachelors nursing program, you can get your masters in nursing from them for free. All you pay for is your books. To be eligible you have to have graduated from Brookline within 1 year, have good financial standing, a 2.5 or higher gpa and 90% attendance. This applies for all of their programs, you can get the next degree higher for free. It sounds like a pretty amazing deal. We should be finding out more information about it.