ASU Post-Bacc Nursing Program 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 23, '12 by mrszuff11Yeah, I remember getting the letter right around Thanksgiving last year. Luckily I didn't need to reapply, I just had to make sure my TB test and everything was current. I have no idea what the cut-off was for last year's group, unfortunately. It's not something they publicized, as far as I know, and I didn't ask anyone else what their scores were. I wish I could be more help!
- Oct 28, '12 by AZwannabeHi There-
I submitted my application, so I'm waiting to hear the decision, as well. I have a 4.0 Select GPA and an 88% TEAS. I was feeling confident until I logged on here :-) It would be nice to know one way or the other, so I could start planning for the spring.
If I don't get in, I'm going to apply for Grand Canyon in the Summer. Anybody else have backup plans?
- Oct 30, '12 by orangetomatoWow, they weren't kidding about this program being competitive. You all have really strong scores! Im applying with a 3.875 gpa, a 96 teas score, and a couple of bad essays. Good luck everyone!
- Nov 1, '12 by sklish1983Wow, I am not feeling so confident anymore!!! I have a select GPA of 3.85, I got an 89.4% on my TEAS, and my first degree is in health science. I am so nervous right now!!!!! If I don't get in I don't know what I will do.
- Nov 4, '12 by HillarySHi. Waiting to find out, too. GPA 4.0, TEAS 87, mediocre essays. Former degrees in Biology and Education.
- Nov 7, '12 by ashenmegly11just an FYI to anyone planning Christmas vacations or anything, the welcome meeting is set for December 12. they said they usually are from 8-2 or so. seems awfully long for a welcome meeting, but maybe I misheard. at any rate, I had called to ask since I was going to be out of town and got that tidbit of information. anyone get any other communication thus far?
- Nov 9, '12 by ziggy787Hello, all! I am applying to the 2013 ASU Post-Bacc program, too. I am finishing up my last 2 classes. I have been killing myself the last 18 months trying to get through all the prerequisites while working full time. My GPA is 3.89 and TEAS is 88%. I was felling pretty good until I saw all of your grades/scores. I received a confirmation email that they received my application but am waiting to receive the placement packet we are supposed to be getting to review. I spoke to the office today and they said they would be sending out the placement packets next week.
- Nov 10, '12 by HillarySNo. We're not supposed to hear anything excepts whether we've gotten in or not yet.
- Nov 10, '12 by HillarySHey, Ziggy. When you say placement packets, do you mean letters that say whether we're in or not?
- Nov 12, '12 by sklish1983Will you all post when you get your letters? That way the rest of us (mostly me) can be anxiously waiting at my mailbox