Anyone else apply to NAU/GCC concurrent program this week? - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 15, '12 by BSN-PathFriday is almost here!! I am going crazy checking my e-mail every hour!! I hate this feeling. Wishing Us all Luck!!
- Just wanted to come back and update......!!!!!!!!
I received an email last night that I was accepted to the NAU program through Estrella Mountain Community College!!!!! Apparently Glendale Community College got so many applications that the Maricopa County Schools decided to open up a cohort at Estrella Mountain. I am soooooo excited!!!!! I should be receiving a packet in the mail within 4-5 weeks but need to get registered to NAU right away to sign up for the first intro to nursing class this summer.
YAY!!!!! I just can't believe it!!!!
- Feb 16, '12 by jhunoldCongrats CDMZG! And thanks for posting. If I had known EMCC would be an option, I would have put that as my second choice instead of SCC. However GCC is still my first choice -- I haven't heard a thing. But since I know your GPA and mine is a little higher, I think it's a good sign I got in somewhere!
If EMCC is sending out emails. hopefully the GCC contingent will hear very soon. Now waiting for Friday will be doubly hard.
I'm so happy for you, and thanks again for posting, because in addition to checking email obsessively, I've been checking this forum obsessively too, waiting for that first "I got accepted" post.
For those of us still waiting to hear, I still intend to post as soon as I get my email.
Thanks for the congrats! I still can't believe it's real. From what a friend of mine was told (she was accepted also and has a lower gpa than mine) from a lady at Estrella Mountain, as long as you put GCC down your application was automatically sent over to Estrella Mountain (since it was not even an option when we applied). I am SURE you will be getting an email soon with your high GPA! I will be looking for your "I GOT IN" post!!!!
And good luck to all who have applied and awaiting an email :redpinkheLast edit by CDMZG on Feb 16, '12
- Congrats to those who got in so far!!!!!!
Those of you that got into GCC what was your gpa?
- Feb 17, '12 by BSN-PathMy GPA was a 3.9