ACLS class - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 28, '11 by HoozdoI am not advertising, but I like PAR Education Systems. The classes are low stress and they have multiple classroom locations throughout the city. Here is the link for initial ACLS.
I always do my recert with this company because they have a night time class. There is nothing suckier than being on night shift and having to go to a day shift class!
- Jul 28, '11 by ChuckeRNCPR Solutions 623-640-3591.
They have classes all over the valley and the ACLS class includes getting re-certified in BLS.
Also, you do not need to buy a book.
- Jul 29, '11 by lunchboxPMOk, so I was at AZ Academy of Emergency Services today, I asked about an ACLS class for new grad nurses and they said that one of the owners actually puts on an ACLS class specifically for new grads. I guess his wife is a nurse, and she convinced him to do it. Hope32, get your buddies together and get a class going there. It would be just you guys, no medics or RTs, or docs, just you new grads.
- Aug 3, '11 by Hope32Quote from lunchboxPMHi I called today, they are working on getting the class together. The price is $50 more with the AZ emergency people than the hospital I found. But I may go with them because they are for new grad nurses. Thanks for your helpMy advice would be to get all the people you can find who want to, then call them and say we got this many nurses who want initial ACLS cert. The classes they have are very reasonable as it is, so I would imagine if you came to then with students, they will be more than fair. Good luck and let us know what you find out.
- Aug 4, '11 by lunchboxPMHope32, did you talk to a girl named -----? I think I was standing there when you called! I actually got offered an instructor position with them today. It is more money because we teach more. We actually put on an extra day for new grads.Last edit by dianah on Aug 4, '11 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names and soliciting
- Aug 4, '11 by Hope32I don't remember her saying her name. I called around five pm, I was surprised anyone answered to be honest. That's awesome about the teaching position! congrats