We are running our first article contest at allnurses-breakroom.com (aka breakroom).
Breakroom is available for everyone to discuss non-nursing subjects such as healthcare, entertainment, and more in a safe environment.
For this article contest, you may write about anything - your funniest moment, a how-to article, the greatest moment in your life, politics, finance ... anything. there are no restriction - just make sure that the tone and article content complies with our rules and tos
This contest is different from previous contests in that we will select 6 winners.
1st place: $350
2nd place: $250
3rd place: $150
4th place: $100
5th place: $75
6th place: $50
Plus, all winners are automatically upgraded to platinum membership.
(a 12 months $60 value)
That's a total of $1,335 in prizes!!!
Winners will be selected dec 15th, 2009 - just in time for your holiday shopping.
Share your articles today!
Just a few ideas to get you thinking...
- share your expertise on a subject that's not nursing
- share your most embarrassing moment
- share a funny story
- write a do-it-yourself (diy) article
- etc, etc...
- this is a non-nursing article contest.
- must have a minimum of 500 words.
- articles must be submitted between sept 10th - dec 15th, 2009 11:59 pm est to be considered for contest.
- no plagiarism - your article must be written in your own words.
- articles will be reviewed by staff for consideration before displaying publicly.
To submit an article please visit the submit general article
section at allnurses-breakroom.com.
(note: you will need to be logged in to submit articles.)
The 'submit general articles' area is private. only you and the staff can view your articles.