our 4th article contest will have the following theme: critical care nursing
here are the contest details:
your articles can be on any thing critical care related
- articles can be funny, serious, helpful, tutorials, tips, more clinical, patient experiences, stories, just as long as they are related to critical care nursing.
we are looking for nurses wanting to share their expertise and knowledge with other nurses. any member can be an author, students, staff, regular members, previous winners are eligible as well. articles can be written more casually if desired, or more formal style. you may submit as many articles as you want.
best rated articles
- the articles can be on any critical care nursing related topic.
- must have a minimum of 500 words
- only articles submitted after april 23rd 2008 and before june 15th 2008 at 11:59 pm est will be considered for this contest.
- your article must be written in your own words......no plagiarism.
- all articles will be reviewed by staff for consideration before displayed publicly.
(based on an membership voting)
1st prize $300
2nd prize $150
3rd prize $100
all winners will automatically upgraded to platinum membership
for 12 months. (a $60 value)
- write nursing stories that are from the heart, share your nursing related experiences that might be helpful to other nurses or future nurses.
- read through existing articles to trigger some ideas
- submit your articles early, so there is more time to have the membership vote on your articles.
visit our article section by clicking the articles tab or visit:
nursing articles and tutorials