The 2013 Summer article contest has begun. The top 4 articles will each win $150.
Please submit your nursing related articles. Articles can encompass daily work, past experience, education, study tips, technology, etc.
Articles must be submitted between July 1st - Sept 30th.
allnurses.com is available for nurses by nurses. It is a place where you can learn, communicate, and network with more than 706,000 nurses. You can learn more about nursing as a career, find tips on networking with fellow colleagues, read personal stories, and/or discuss day-to-day nursing activity.
4 winners will be chosen with a total cash value of $600! Each winner will be rewarded $150.
You will help select the winners - a Top 10 poll will be available at the end of the quarter. A week later we will announce the 4 winners.
Only articles submitted in the following sections will be considered for this contest:
- Article tone and content must comply with our contest rules and Terms of Service.
- Articles must have a minimum of 500 words.
- Articles must be submitted between July 1st - Sept 30th.
- No plagiarism - your article must be written in your own words.
- Articles will be reviewed and approved by staff for consideration before displaying publicly.
- Articles must be unique, articles should not be listed on other websites, blogs, article sites etc.
- You grant permission to allnurses.com rights to publish in magazines, books, etc. You will be notified and credited if published.
- Keep personal formatting choices such font choice and size to a minimum - use only for headings.
Note: You may submit multiple articles.
How to Submit an Article
Good luck to everyone! We are looking forward to reading all your articles!
Help us select the top 4 articles...
Top 10 - 2013 Summer Article Contest
The article contest poll winners are...