WSCC Fall 09 - textbooks - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 13, '09 by justsheIs it just me or does it seem like we have to have an awful lot of books?
- Aug 14, '09 by jace24Quote from justsheyou can make A's without reading all those books, i didnt read half of mine. But i keep it for future references. IF i could go back i wouldnt have bought all the books though. like the pharmacalogy book "Karch" my class didnt even use that till second semester.........Is it just me or does it seem like we have to have an awful lot of books?
- Aug 14, '09 by justsheThanks Jace, I've been trying to figure out how I am going to afford all my books, uniforms and supplies.
- Aug 26, '09 by nurseaid07so if you dont need the books how will you study, and since you guys r in how long did it take to recieve your acceptance letter from wallace i applied for the spring and the deadline is sept 1. i turned in everything July 7 so just wanted to know how long does it take to get that letter after the deadline
- Aug 26, '09 by justsheI went ahead and purchased all of the books. I would rather be safe than sorry. Wallace was pretty good about sending out their letters. I believe it was around the first week in July when I got mine and the deadline was June 1st.
- Aug 27, '09 by nurseaid07Thanks again justshe keep us updated on whats going on over there at wallace for us spring hopefully who cant wait to be where you areLast edit by nurseaid07 on Aug 27, '09
- Aug 28, '09 by swtpea48get plenty of rest! Once you get started there will be many nights of late studying. Good luck, I've got my fingers crossed for you.