Spring 09 UAB Nursing Applications
- 0Oct 23, '08 by YGPHNMDid anyone apply to UAB's nursing program for the spring 09 semester? If so, do you know when they will send out the decision letters?
- 0Oct 24, '08 by strive2brnQuote from YGPHNMDid anyone apply to UAB's nursing program for the spring 09 semester? If so, do you know when they will send out the decision letters?
I got my letter of acceptance today, October 24th. Best of luck to all applicants.Last edit by strive2brn on Oct 24, '08 : Reason: posted twice
- 0Oct 24, '08 by YGPHNMFor real? I was waiting on mine today...What area do you live in? If you don't mind me asking, what was your GPA and did you have all your classes completed when you applied? I have prayed and prayed that I be accepted. OH, I'm sorry one other question, were you a native UAB student?
- 0Oct 25, '08 by strive2brnI was not a native UAB student although I took most of my core prenursing courses there. I have a 3.7 GPA and have already finished all my prereq courses. I had applied to UAB in the fall with the same credientals but didn't get accepted so I tried again. This time it paid off!
- 0Oct 27, '08 by wannaBrn3927hey! i got my letter of acceptance on the 24th... but if you havent gotten one dont stress! those who got in have to sign an acceptance letter by nov 3rd to save your spot-so those who havent gotten a letter might be able to fill those empty spots. no matter what you should hear something by nov 7.... GOOD LUCK!!