Jefferson State - Jefferson Campus - summer 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 20 by aheartThe April CPR classes at the Hoover Fire Department are now available for registration. The fee is $15 for non-Hoover residents. The classes are on April 6 or April 13 and begin at 9am.
- Mar 20 by aheartQuote from humblyMeI'm not sure, but I only used 1 form. I just had each person initial beside the shot/titer they provided and had the last person sign at the bottom.If we go to different facilities to get our vaccines done. We will have to do separate medical forms for each one we visit right?
- Mar 21 by aubgurlHey guys, I'm in the nursing program at Jeff State. MAKE SURE whenever you sign up for a CPR class that it is a class for health care providers and that it is through American Heart Assoc. they will NOT accept CPR from the Red Cross.
- Mar 21 by aubgurlAheart, I am at the Shelby campus. I use that book all the time! It has great test and gives the rationales which is EXTREMELY helpful! Good luck
- Apr 8 by aheartDoes anyone know how long orientation is suppose to last tomorrow?
- May 4 by humblyMeHas anyone received their uniforms yet. Mine came in today. They run big of course! Cherokee brand. I have to send my top back. So I'm going to just order another top in a smaller size. I'm scared it might not be here before clincials. And then that way I'll either have two tops and can send one back.