Jeff State Fall 2012 - Page 9Register Today!
- Jun 18, '12 by n.igmatic1Thanks kngsbard (love that name, I majored in Theatre a gazillion years ago, and the Bard holds a special place in my heart). Congratulations to everyone who has heard good news. And to everyone waiting, good luck!!
- I got accepted to the full time program on the Jefferson Campus on Friday !!! I am so excited!! I was expecting a letter but got a call on Friday I was very excited and caught off guard lol. The ones who got accepted on Friday for the Jefferson Campus, have yall recieved your email for the background check website? I was told an email would be sent but haven't recieved one yet but I don't want to call to interrupt other hopefuls being notified . So anyone know the website, and do you have the info for orientation. I have it if you need it.
- Jun 18, '12 by BsitzDo we get a call either way? Accepted or denied? Has anyone got a denial call? Lol I haven't heard anything yet!
- Jun 18, '12 by nbrakefieldKaesmith2011, she said to give her until Tuesday for the emails to be sent out. Orientation is July 17th at 1:30 for the Jefferson Campus students.
- Jun 18, '12 by LgdpdGot in part time program (Shelby)!! My last name starts with G...don't know if they are calling alphabetically or what, but got called this afternoon. They said orientation is July 16th at 5:30 for nights/wkends program. Hope this helps! Good luck!
- Jun 18, '12 by kngsbardI went to the Jefferson campus today and asked about the emails. She said if she finishes calling today that she will send the emails this evening. But she may not finish the calls until tomorrow. She still had a sizable stack of files on her desk. I'm entirely too excited for orientation to still be a month away.
Glad you like the name n.igmatic1. Most people don't catch that. I'm rather puzzled by yours.
Good luck to anyone who hasn't heard yet. And I look forward to meeting you all in class.
- Jun 18, '12 by n.igmatic1Hi kngsbard, my name is a play on something my boyfriend said on our first date, "You are an enigmatic one my friend, a mystery wrapped in a riddle." It just kind of stuck
- Jun 18, '12 by rachfitz44I haven't heard anything yet, either call or email, but I had 205 points and my major under pipeline has changed from pre-RN to RN. Maybe this is a good sign? I hope so!
- Rachfitz44 my major changed also and I received my acceptance call on Friday. I had I think 220 points and some others got their acceptance calls with less points than you. I was told our points would rank us in getting in so I am hopeful for you !! Let us know what happens