Jeff State Fall 2012 - Page 8Register Today!
- I called, but they wouldn't let me know one way or the other because "it holds up the process". However they are still making calls today :-)
- Yay! Congrats!!!
- Jun 18, '12 by Pom16Thanks! And congrats to all that have heard so far! I did not get a call or email on Friday so they definitely have not finished letting people know! From the sound of it, they still had a lot more people to notify. Good luck everyone!
- Jun 18, '12 by InPursuitOfHappinessAre they letting people know by points? I mean are they call from highest points down to lowest points? This is driving me crazy.
- Jun 18, '12 by Buffy2012Yayyyyyyyyyyyy I made it in with 186 points! I just graduated high-school and I'm so excited to be going to nursing school. Are you guys already in college? I hear nursing school is much harder when you haven't done your other classes yet.
- Quote from Buffy2012Congrats!! I already took all of my pre-reqs before applying to the program because I've been out of highschool for 12 years now, so I needed to take those classes for the points. Having been through 1st semester once, I can say that it's not easy (and this is coming from an A student). But I also know several people who were taking nursing classes as well as their Anatomy classes and they were able to handle it. Just don't give up!!Yayyyyyyyyyyyy I made it in with 186 points! I just graduated high-school and I'm so excited to be going to nursing school. Are you guys already in college? I hear nursing school is much harder when you haven't done your other classes yet.
- Jun 18, '12 by dreamer27ME TOO! Since I know I have more points than some people who have been accepted. Oh well...I need to stop stalking this thread . It's just making me more anxious! I just can't seem to help myself though. *sigh*
CONGRATS to all who have gotten their phone calls!!!
- Jun 18, '12 by CupcakeDivaOMG I need a friggen xanex lol I can't handle this waiting. I guess the cutoff is going to be different for different campuses and nights and weekends. I guess 186 is the lowest points accepted so far? What campus was that? I have 205 points (applied Shelby) and have heard nothing.