DNP at USA anyone?Register Today!
- by CardioTrans Apr 30, '09I was just wondering if anyone here was currently in the DNP program or were about to begin it. I have been accepted into the program for Fall 09. I would love to talk about it!
- Jul 12, '09 by mississippi tangoI can't do PMs yet. A group of us have gotten together to make roommate plans/dinner plans. If you will PM me your email, I will forward the emails to you so you can join us!
- Jul 12, '09 by CardioTransSounds good!! I sent you my email. Cant wait for this to finally get off the ground!!
- Jul 17, '09 by BamaFlightBoyCardioTrans, I have been thinking about DNP. In FNP at UAB right now. Keep us updated, I would like to know how it is.
- Jul 17, '09 by CardioTransWill do!!
- Apr 17, '10 by Love_npCardioTrans,
How is the DNP program at USA coming, are you happy with the program, and most important what are the course requirements (ie, assignments, papers, and avg time/wk spent studying)? I am awaiting acceptance into the Fall 2010 DNP FNP Program.
- Apr 25, '10 by Acestudent21Hello love_np, there are several of us entering the program in the fall that communicate through this site. Did you get your official acceptance letter yet?
- Jan 5, '11 by criticalcare rnI would love to hear what people in the program feel about the MSN to DNP program. I am hoping to start fall 2011.
- Feb 17, '11 by criticalcare rnJust wondering how things were going. Are you enjoying USA?
- Feb 18, '11 by iconcurrHello Critical Care RN, I also am starting in the fall of 2011, the MSN program.
Would you please reply as to how satisfied you are with the school and the contacts and information provided.
I have a few questions still unanswered and I was wondering if you have the name or number of anyone helpful there?