Calhoun Community College full time RN Spring 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 30, '12 by Griffin123I think I recall it being accepted. If I remember correctly the acceptable forms of CPR certification are listed on one of the pages in the packet.
I'm still not clear on the registration process. Are there different start times (my brother and I chose the regular day program)? Do we register ourselves when the time comes and pick from the available class times or do they sign us up and tell us when to be there for class?
- Nov 4, '12 by brandycpattonI'm wondering the same thing, Jason. I've been trying to register thru MyCalhoun but without any luck...I'm going to call tomorrow morning and see what I'm missing. Have you found anything out?
- Nov 5, '12 by brandycpattonLooking at the class options for NUR 102, 103 & 104, there is really only one option...I'm starting to feel silly about trying to register myself thru My Calhoun. I'm thinking we will all have the same schedule, with the only difference being Clinicals. I will call this morning and make sure and let you know!
- Nov 5, '12 by brandycpattonJust spoke with (MODERATOR EDIT OF NAME - PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES OF THOSE IN YOUR PROGRAM PER TOS) in the Nursing Dept. and we do not register until after orientation on 12/3. At that time we'd meet with an advisor who will walk us thru registration. She said that every semester we will have to meet with our advisor prior to registration so, it will be a process we'll get used too. Hope this helps!Last edit by sirI on Nov 5, '12
- Nov 5, '12 by Perrydot7105Hey! I've been accepted into the RN program as well, I am from GA, and I am looking for an apartment and roommate possibly. Does anyone have any recommendations? Or know of someone? Thanks!
- Nov 12, '12 by Sherrybaby412I have just been trying to register. Thanks for the info. I hope I get the clinicals on Thursday because of my current job. I also noticed there were already three people signed up for the first 102 class ( Thursday clinicals). Wonder how that happened.
Perrydot I may know someone. Let me know how to contact you.
- Dec 8, '12 by Sherrybaby412Well I was able to register this week after orientation but Calhoun screwed up and canceled my classes due to nonpayment even though I am on financial aid. I have never had this happen. They sent me an email a few minutes before they closed for the weekend. So now have to wait until Monday to see what the deal is.
- Jan 2 by 5LR14Hi! I just wanted to say good luck to everyone who is starting this semester! I graduated from Calhoun's RN program December of 2011. It was a great program and so worth all the late study nights. They definitely get you ready for NCLEX. Enjoy!!
- Jan 2 by Griffin123I'm very excited!!
- Apr 19 by kshorHas anyone applied for Fall 2013?