beville state summiton campus nursing programRegister Today!
- by Cadnac22 May 22, '09how is the beville state nursing program? It is hard to get into? I have a friend who just got in with her points in the 160's.
- May 24, '09 by FFprincessRN2bI would hope it is a good program. I got in there as well. Are you saying the points aren't good enough or just asking a general question? I am not sure what her points had to do with your question?
- May 24, '09 by Cadnac22no i am curious about the points because thats about the amount of points I have and I am wondering my chances of getting in for spring there, but I also want to make sure they have a decent program before I apply. I live an hour away so its going to be a pretty long commute for me. What is their point system like there? How many points did you have?
- May 25, '09 by Aimee03I'm not sure about the point system they currently use. It is a good, but hard program. They push you very hard, but you will learn a lot. I know it is hard to get into and highly competitive. Unless they changed something, they only accept classes in the fall.
Source: I'm a '07 Graduate from BSCC!
- May 26, '09 by FFprincessRN2bSorry I haven't been on here in a couple of days... I think their point system is like everyone elses... that is about the same range of my points... only difference is I am having to take a bio challenge exam or the bio 103 class this summer to lock in my spot... I am pretty sure Aimee03 is right they only take apps once a year... Wallace and Jeff State accept for Fall and Spring...
As far as how hard they are... I am prepared for it to be the hardest thing of my life! I don't expect anything to be easy from here... Good luck!! This forum has really helped me as far as information goes....
Sorry if I sounded ugly... I should really read my posts before I send them...
I didn't mean to sound that way in ANY way!!