Anyone applying to UAB accelerated BSN program for Fall 2010? Or have you went there?Register Today!
- by RN Sam Jan 8, '10There are many posts on the MSN program, but not really any on the ABSN program. Maybe I'm the only applying . Yeah right. I've applied to both UAB and UF for fall '10. I have already taken the GRE but wanted to get my MSN at UF because they have many tracks available.
So what I really wanted to know is how many applications they receive and how many people they accept!
- Jan 12, '10 by two pupsDo you mean the 2nd degree BSN program? or accelerated MSN?
- Jan 12, '10 by RN SamYes, the ABSN (2nd degree).
- I'm applying to UAB and would love any info on the school!
- Im looking for info too! Are you applying to the accelerated BSN program for fall 2010
- yes, the accelerated program! I've only been to bham once so I don't even know anything about the area! Are you from AL?
- yay! I never been to bham and I live in FL. I just found out today I was accepted there as a "pre-nursing" major, but I still have to apply to the upper division part. Are you from AL?
- I'm from AZ, so it might be a bit of a culture shock for me! When did you apply?
- It might be. I applied on Dec 30 and got decision jan 14. Have you applied yet?
- Jan 22, '10 by *PaintedSky*Yes, I've been accepted as a pre-nursing student. I am about to contact my advisor! Are you applying to any FL schools? Why did u choose UAB?