Anyone applying for Calhoun Community College's Nursing program for Fall 2013? - Page 4Register Today!
- Not yet!
I haven't checked today's mail; it hasn't run yet, plus I'm still at work!
- I havent called or anything. I may email them, and see if I can get a response. I would of thought we would know something by now..
- I applied for the fall part time program, and on MyCalhoun, the class schedule listing shows there are 48 slots for it!
Just so everyone knows!
- Do you know how they do the scores with the 2 different programs? I wonder if they do the scoring together or the top people that applied for part time get in, and the top people for full time get in, thats what I am confused on?
- No clue! I would assume that the top 48 who wanted Part Time get it, and the remainder get their second choice, which was probably Full Time, as long as they still want it. I only marked Part Time since that's the only program I can do (with keeping my full time job).
- Mail has run, NO LETTER from CCC!
- the lady emailed me back, and said 6 weeks from the application deadline.
- so i guess next wednesday will be 6 weeks exactly.