Anyone Applying to Calhoun Fall 2009Register Today!
- by GloryBee00 Dec 1, '08Is anyone applying to Calhoun for Fall 2009? I'm taking two classes this spring and hope to have enough points to get in Fall 2009. If there is anyone else out there that is doing the same, I'd love to hear from you.
- Jan 6, '09 by GloryBee00Thanks a lot. Good luck to you too! I'm taking two classes this spring and applying for this Fall.
- Jan 6, '09 by Amy3901What classes are you taking this spring?
- Jan 6, '09 by GloryBee00Hi, I'm taking A & P 1 and Psy 210. Would you recommend A & P II or Microb. for the summer, or is that just too much in a shorter period of time. Any advice would be welcome. Thanks!
- Jan 7, '09 by Amy3901Ok... I am also taking A & P 1 and Psy 210 this spring. I have Sara Sayle (online class) for Psy 210, and Pradhan for A & P 1.
I am taking A & P 2, and Micro. in the spring... I hope it is not too much too fast, because I have to complete those to go to UAH's nursing program in the fall!!
- Jan 8, '09 by GloryBee00I have Sara for Psy too and Brown for A & P 1. Your going to have a lot of labs aren't you! It's probably better to take them now than in the summer (too short.) I wish you the best this semester. If you have any questions about Psy or A & P, feel free to post. I hope there will not be a lot of extra work with the on-line class, just to keep us busy
- Jan 8, '09 by Amy3901Oops... I meant A & P 2 and Micro in the summer. lol So yeah I am going to have a lot of labs in a short time!! Pray for me haha!!
- Jan 12, '09 by Amy3901I talked to my A & P teacher today to see what she thought about taking A & P 2 and Micro together and she thought it was a great idea. She said A & P 1 is the harder of the two and working with them together would be fine. So I feel better about my course load for this summer.
- Jan 15, '09 by GloryBee00That is good to know. I'd like to take A & P II or Micro this summer. It would be good to get two out of the way this summer. Hope your classes are going well. It's been keeping me pretty busy this week. I should have read my Psy chapter before we started!