Acceptance letters for Shelton state fall 2011Register Today!
- by sarah456 Jun 22, '11Hi Everyone,
I was just seeing if anyone has received there letters from Shelton State for fall 2011? The waiting is killing me let me know if any of you have received your letter from Shelton State.
- Jun 22, '11 by teatonI saw on Shelton's facebook page that they were supposed to go out this week. It feels like June 1st was forever ago! I'm really nervous though when I see the mail lady making her way down our road, haha!
- Jun 22, '11 by sarah456haha I am the same way!! I saw that on facebook to, let me know when you get your letter! Just curious what did you make on your TEAS score mine was not that great, but when I talked to a nursing instructor she said it was still a competitive score. It was like 59.3% I cannot remember how many points that was.
- Jun 22, '11 by teatonI will definitely be checking here to see when you get yours! I'll let you know when I get something also. I got a 77.8% on the TEAS. They said it gave me 116 points. Best of luck to you!
- Jun 23, '11 by teatonI just got my letter today!
- Jun 23, '11 by sarah456Congrats!!! Me too!!! im so excited which program are you doing
- Jun 23, '11 by teatonYay! I have had to call everyone I know this afternoon! I am doing the RN program. What about you?
- Jun 23, '11 by lpr0711I also got my acceptance letter today for the RN program!! SOO excited! That wait was miserable!
- Jun 27, '11 by knbowmanI still haven't received mine! What all is in the letter?? Just a notification - or does it have like registration info and info on school, etc??
- Jun 27, '11 by lpr0711It's a big packet with info about everything like orientation, your vaccinations, drug test and background check, list of things we have to pat for at orientation, and scrubs order form. Orientation is July 7th and you have to turn in your signed acceptance Letter and order your background check by July 1st. I would call tomorrow or go up there to double check since you haven't received anything. You should har received something either way.