what are the countries that participates with the reciprocity law for nurses - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 13, '10 by Silverdragon102A lot will depend on which country you plan on living and working. Each country still in most cases require you to meet their requirements and this may or may not involve sitting exam or some form of assessment. If your Dean is saying their are countries that accept Philippine training and have reciprocity then they should be able to tell you which countries they are.
Moved to the international forum as more appropriate here
- Oct 13, '10 by nurse kingthank you so much with your replies, im not sure if vermont is included
- Oct 14, '10 by elkparkQuote from nurse kingVermont definitely is not -- any US state will require that your education be found to be comparable to US nursing education and that you pass the NCLEX exam in order to be eligible for licensure. There is no "reciprocity" with licenses from any other country.thank you so much with your replies, im not sure if vermont is includedLast edit by elkpark on Oct 14, '10
- Mar 27, '12 by sisibunnyI know it is Not USA, not England, Not Canada, Not Australia, not Germany, not France....etc. Maybe middle east countries support nurses from Philippines? I have heard many countries I mentioned above restricting nurses from Philippines. Especially USA, it had H1C visa before to support foreign nurses to come work in the US, but it expired in 2009, and now they dont want any nurses from Philippines bc there are too many nurses from Philippines and they want to decrease the number.
- Mar 28, '12 by Silverdragon102Where do you get the idea they don't want Philippine nurses and trying to decrease the numbers. Retrogression has nothing to do with where you are from as many countries are affected in the same way as the Philippines. The US can not offer unlimited visa allocation