need help for California LicenseRegister Today!
- by mcqueen8206 Mar 4, '12I need help in applying for a RN license in california. I'm a BSN graduate but I don't have a Philippines license.
- Have you taken the time to read the seveal threads discussing current issues from International nurses and CA but especially with nurses that trained in the Philippines?
Otherwise all instruction will be on the BRN website
- No, the issues are the same regardless on status but more to do with clinical and theory hours being concurrent
- Mar 5, '12 by mcqueen8206I mean are they accepting applicant without a license? just give them a letter explaining why..
- You, as far as I am aware, just need to submit a letter of explaination as to why you didn't sit the NLE
- Mar 6, '12 by NurseCubanitaRN2bRemember that if you're not able to take the NCLEX using CA you can go through another state. But keep in mind that when attempting to endorse back into CA you may run into the same problems. The bright side is that you will be a Registered Nurse even if it's through another state. CA can and may deny you license, but they can't take the title away from you. Good Luck
- Mar 7, '12 by mcqueen8206Do you guys know other state that accepting applicant without a Philippines license?
- Mar 7, '12 by mcqueen8206Oh ic! thanks!