Need help..Register Today!
- by Ellah Apr 25, '12Im a fresh grad under BSN from the Phil., Is it possible or am I qualified to take a NCLEX-RN exam in new york considering I didn't yet take the licensure exam in my country. I'm already an immigrant here. Need info or advices ASAP for this. thanks a lot !
- Apr 25, '12 by loriangel14You will have to apply to the NY BON and see what they say after they assess you.None of us on here have any idea if they will accept you or not.Some states require that you take the local exam.You will have to check on the NY BON site.
- Apr 25, '12 by EllahOh thanks.because some of them say that you can take nclex without license in phil.but I don't know if it's true.
- Apr 25, '12 by loriangel14Like I said, check with the NY BON. They will have the correct answer.
- Apr 25, '12 by Nurse428yes you can. You have to apply for CGFNS CVS first.
- Apr 26, '12 by traumaRUsLetme move this to the international forum.