Need an advice

  1. Hi everyone,
    I'm writting to you because i'm learning english (F1 visa-student) and I looking for study the ASN in a college to be nurse.
    After passed this, can I have a sponsor to work with the green card ? Or another work visa ?
    Need I have the BSN ?
    Thank you for spend time to reading and answering me.
  2. Visit bibouille profile page

    About bibouille

    Joined: Jul '12; Posts: 1


  3. by   Silverdragon102
    You can get a sponsor with ADN if trained in the US however with retrogression depending where you was born will mean anything from 6-10 years wait for immigrant visa and you can not stay in the US and wait without maintaining legal residency like maintaining F1 status and a employer willing to wait that many years. H1b requires minimum of BSN and is a specialist visa so new grads generally don't qualify