Nebraska Service Center Tracker for I-140 - Page 15Register Today!
- Jul 21, '08 by suzanne4Sorry, but you cannot have a priority date before your file was submitted. The PD is the date that they received your petition, so not sure if you made a typo or not. But physically impossible to have a date two months before the documents were submitted.
- Jul 21, '08 by drunkenmasta23ahh sorry...what i mean is that they are now processing the those who were filed on Mar 2008..
- Jul 21, '08 by suzanne4Thanks for clarifying that.
But as the other poster stated above, they are most definitely not processing petitions from March of this year now. It is a year prior to that if you look closely at the dates.
- Jul 21, '08 by lawrence01Quote from drunkenmasta23Also, if you'll find time to read the thread from the beginning you;ll know that Nebraska SC is particularly slow and processing for I-140s ranges anywhere from 8 mos. to 15 mos.ahh sorry...what i mean is that they are now processing the those who were filed on Mar 2008..
Even Texas SC w/c is traditionally faster is also now taking at least 6 mos. when a year or so ago they can process it in less than 2 mos. even w/o the premium processing that was available back then.
- Feb 27, '09 by McgyverMy case was filed last Sept.,2007 and was approved February, 2009. 17 months.tsk!tsk!